dimanche 20 décembre 2009

It all starts with the driver’s license privilege

Getting that driver’s license, It feels so good, although, it’s really the beginning of a huge responsibility as a driver. Behind the wheel, we basically have a weapon, which, if used well, it can really come in handy.

Getting the license, is only the beginning. A good driver, would actually think that there still is a lot to discover on the road, in order to be safe, getting from point A to point B.

Everyday as a driver, is a learning day, a new experience, full of little to major surprises. It is not really, just about driving the car, driving the car is more like the medium or way, to use the vehicle.

My goal in this blog is really to share with people driving out there, my experience. Let me present my self quickly (Dinia). I have been a professional driver, from 1998 to 2004.

During those 6 years, I have driven in the state of California, about 500 000 + miles, with only one accident, in 1998, from which I swore it won’t happen again, and it did not. until now, in December 2009, I haven’t had a single accident. When it comes to tickets, I have had three tickets in that period.

During my years as a professional driver, I did a survey, with many of my customers, in behavior and concepts we all share about driving. That led me to start writing many concepts I have understood and grasped over time. I thought about a book at first, Although, I’d rather sharing the information through the blog for the moment, to get some more feedback, which will lead to a great, useful book hopefully.

I now, live in Paris, France, as an IT Consultant, which gives me some more time and ability to be able to actually write and explore the other end of my experience, the sharing side.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire